An On Board Courier service is the way to go whenever you are in need of a 100% supervised and fast, lifesaving logistical solution. In this case, we got a request to operate a very important medical shipment from Amsterdam (AMS) to Bangkok (BKK).
As one of our partners knew that we were able to do time-critical shipments to several Asian countries again, we were challenged to provide the fastest possible solution to Bangkok.
As Thailand reopened their borders for international travelers, we were able to apply for the Thailand Pass as soon as we got the request. By contacting the Thai Embassy, we were able to receive all required entry documents within very short notice.
We received the request early in the morning. Through a streamlined cooperation with our partner, we managed to have one of our experienced couriers on a flight to Bangkok on the same day. Our courier arrived 12 hours after his departure from Amsterdam on the final destination.
Once the shipment arrived in Bangkok, the recipient was extremely happy with the quick delivery.
Would you like to stay up-to-date about the latest news in the logistics & time-critical industry? Sign up to our newsletter here.
- Lifesaving On Board Courier shipment from AMS to BKK
- Time-critical Charter solution performed with a Pilatus PC-12 NG
- Australia to open international borders to tourists from 21 February
- Urgent On Board Courier Delivery for a Power Plant in Alaska, United States
- Scarcity in air freight capacity requires innovative solutions