A marine engine manufacturer contacts us to transport 5 boxes to Cagliari Elmas Airport. Where an LPG tanker has come to a “full stop” due to missing critical spare parts. An OBC option was not the right option for several reasons.
Due to the strategic location of MYOBC’s head office, which means that short lines can be kept. We were able to offer charter solutions with a PC-12 in a time frame of 1 hour. In this way, the time-critical parts could still be delivered on board the ship the same day.
Because MYOBC is the market leader in time-critical ship parts and specializes in time-critical On Board Courier solutions, we can support our customers with all time-critical requests. From small parts with an on-board courier to large shipments with multiple on-board couriers.
Being available 24/7 is a must in a time-critical world. Our expert team works around the clock to ensure your manufacturing line does not go down or ensure that your ships do not come to a standstill. We provide quotations within 15 minutes and can have wheels up within an hour of booking. Working directly with aircraft owners/operators allows us to locate the best price on the market and cut out any middle man.
- Time-critical Charter solution performed with a Pilatus PC-12 NG
- Australia to open international borders to tourists from 21 February
- Urgent On Board Courier Delivery for a Power Plant in Alaska, United States
- Scarcity in air freight capacity requires innovative solutions
- Time-critical shipment from Amsterdam to Tel Aviv, Israël